Friday, July 10, 2009

Mom, You have been hacked...

(Sorry, old picture..Somehow we didn't take any this last weekend.)


Sometimes... Just sometimes, people need a push. Mom this is your push. I am tired of looking at the silly hop/flying squirrel and crow. It is time to update. My Mom has been the little traveler. Last weekend she came down to Las Vegas to spend the weekend with me. We had a great time. We shopped, helped Heidi with her end of the year scrapbooks, finished our own circle journals, went to a movie, saw some fireworks, ate some In N Out and had a great time.

Mom also recently spent a weekend in Arizona with her friend Dawn where I know she shopped at Costco. I am sure she shopped other places but I for sure know of Costco because I called her and she was there and asked if she could talk to me later. Don't worry. I wasn't upset. She also went and had her toes done. She got red which leads me to believe I am wearing off on her and they even had flowers with some bling. Super cute!

So, in case you are keeping track Mom is still going strong with her flying once a month goal and I know she has August taken care of because her and Dad get to come down to Las Vegas to visit! I can't wait!

*************************
Mom,
Sorry, I hacked your blog. But I did it because I love you.
Love,
Nicole

2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh ho, Nicole, this was perfect! We needed to know what your mom was up to so I'm glad you hacked away....and I'm glad she got August's flying taken care of, too.

Darla said...

Yeah.... Nice job nicole.. I miss knowing what my friend Donna is up too.. Now can you hack into Tracy's, Anita's, Cali's, & Ande's *lol*...

Way to go!!!