Yes, I will be the first to admit that I am not the most graceful person. Wouldn't it make a good story that I was doing some kind of adventurous activity? I am sorry to report that it wasn't anything that glamorous...I was walking in the kitchen and caught my little toe on the leg of the bar stool.
I figured I probably broke it, but the next morning I went to put on my shoes and that wasn't going to work. So even though it isn't quite sandal weather yet, I am sporting sandals this week.
Oh, by the way - this isn't the first time I have done this.
4 comments:
It does look so sore, Donna. But your toenails are pretty!
ouch that hurts REALLY bad. i hope it feels better soon!
If I had to guess you were dancing around in the kitchen all fancy like and then BAM! You whacked your pour little toe on the stool. It is all fun and games til someone pokes their eye out. Hope it is feeling better.
Hi Donna! How are you guys? I think about you guys all the time! Nathan just left for Germany and I hope to be joining him soon. I am flying to Arizona next week to Kristi's house and we are stopping at Nicole and Heidi's house. I can't wait to see her! Hope you are doing well. Keep in touch! p.s. sorry about your toe, that had to of hurt!!!!
Post a Comment