Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I love flying!

Yes, I do love to fly! It is really more about the journey then the destination. It amazes me that these huge airplanes weighing tons can gracefully lift off the ground.

This year I have managed to get on an airplane every month! It seems that is coming to an end, no airline reservations are in the works until October. :(

Hmm......maybe I should go see Nicole in Las Vegas or maybe Michelle in LA?

My Grandma Lee loved to fly (not that she flew very often), but she lived close to our small airport. When the airplanes would land they went right over her house, and she would gaze up watching them and even knew the schedules and knew if they were delayed and the different airlines logos and tail numbers. Maybe I inherited her intrigue with airplanes?

4 comments:

Chyla Mashelle said...

Haha I miss you! I can understand the love for planes! You should fly to LA and i'll drive to come visit. :) Miss you and Rayme!

ME said...

I VOTE LA TOO!!!!!!!! You can go to Las Vegas anytime. But who has a way nice apartment downtown LA anytime? You would love it down here. There are like 100 malls within like 15 miles of my apartment. Come here now!!!!!

P.S. Bring Dad's credit card! :)

Anita said...

Well, I think Princess Michelle has spoken! But don't go until after Saturday! And woman, what's wrong with you to love flying??? I just spent 22 hours on a plane to Australia and it was pure TORTURE! And that was in Business Class, too!

Nicole said...

I like flying too. I think it is amazing that the someone could figure out how to get it to fly an dthen I also love that I usually am going to a fun destination! plus, the best stories come from traveling.