Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No Voice

The other night I noticed that I got tickle feeling in my throat. I go into that mode of taking all the measures you do when you think you might be getting a cold. NyQuil before I go to bed, gargling with Listerine, vitamins, you get the picture. Next day, yes it is indeed a cold that seems to moving to different parts of the head/throat area. Today, I (rather Rayme) called into work to report that I won't be coming in, because I don't have any voice - none, hardly a whisper. Of course, I took my OTC cold meds and they did make me a bit sleepy so I went back to sleep. Now, I think that I have a couple of phone calls to make, not going to happen unless the people I call have extremely good hearing. Do you know that when you don't have your voice you are very limited in your communication, but I can blog.

2 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Hope you get your voice back quickly :D

Nicole said...

and you can text! what a great way for you to practice.