Wednesday, April 28, 2010

29 Years and Counting

Can you believe that Rayme and I have been married for 29 years?
About a week before our anniversary, Rayme and I were reminiscing about our years together and then Rayme says "what does someone do for their 29th wedding anniversary?". My response was probably go out to dinner.
What really happened for our anniversary is we visited with my Aunts, Uncles and cousins since they were in town visiting. It seemed appropriate since they were all there celebrating our wedding 29 years earlier. To top off our anniversary we all went to Dairy Queen and enjoyed the blizzards (and there was a special on blizzard - buy 1 get the 2nd for .25).
I am so grateful that I made the decision to marry the greatest guy in the world (at such a young age:) )

3 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I'm so glad you did, too. Happy, happy Anniversary.

What kind of Blizzard did you get?

Great picture of you two. Is it time for another cruise yet?

Heather @ Multiple Hats said...

Beautiful picture! Congratulations! You guys are adorable :)

Musicmom-Amy said...

Congrats!!!!