Just wanted to update you on the weather in my little corner of the world. I am happy to report that yes we had a sunny weekend! OK - I should inform you that it was sunny, but as far as warm - not so much. The picnics & BB Q's we attended over the weekend were definitely benefited from the sunshine. Rayme informed me that he used his "powers" so that we could enjoy the sunshine, and that I needed to thank him for the sunshine success. Thank you! Then he informed me that he could only use his "powers" for good not evil.
Just a side note about attending one of our BBQ, I think I shook peoples hands just so that I could steal some their body heat.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that dad and his "powers" I am glad he learned his lessona and isn't using them for evil anymore.
Post a Comment