You know Fall is here when everyone seems to know someone that it is sick.
I don't like being sick! OK - that was kind of dumb statement, I really haven't heard anyone say that they love being sick.
Have you ever noticed that being sick always comes at the worst time? It is extremely busy at work, and really can't afford taking time off because of the deadlines are getting closer and the piles are not getting any smaller. Yikes!
But this bug came fast and furious, starting with a little tickle in my throat in the morning and by 2:00 I was down and out. In bed by 3:00 and didn't get up until the next afternoon. Got up just because I needed a new position, and the recliner seemed like a good idea. Thank goodness Dr. Rayme had the day off and keep me supplied with all the needed cold medicine.
Some people need their coffee to get started, well I need my shower (don't drink coffee). You know I am ill when I don't care if I had a shower. That happened twice this week.
The good news I am feeling better today, just don't have much energy. I did have to go to town for the Treasury of Memories big sale, and get a gift card for a bridal shower that I won't be going to because now I have the cough of death. You know the kind, sounds like I've been smoking 10 packs a day for last couple decades.
I think I am rambling, maybe I should lay off the colds meds. :)
Hope the Fall crud doesn't come to your home.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hope you get to feelin' better Donna!!!!!
Blek!! So sorry to hear you're sick. But at least you did the most important thing ~ check out the TOM sale!! :D How was it? I didn't make it there.
Hope you're feeling better soon.
Well, that's no fun. Get better...quick.
Mom, I think I got you sick... sorry!! I was sick the week before and it hit me out of no where. I went to bed fine and the next morning I couldn't talk, eat or see straight. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Love and miss you a LOT!!!
Post a Comment