Wednesday, August 20, 2008

National S'more Day


Did you know that Sunday, August 10th was National S'mores Day? Ok - I don't know if it was National S'mores Day or if is was just S'more Day. It just sounded better with National in front of it to me.

Sandy informed us of this day, and Sonja & I thought that was a great reason to get together for Smores. Which ended up being our families getting together to include a BBQ too. And if Sonja's involved with food it always proves to be a delicious event, and I loved the pretzel salad Sandy brought too. Yummy!

It was fun to have a National S'more Day!
What do you think - do we need to start a new S'mores Day tradition??

2 comments:

Heather @ Multiple Hats said...

Oh, this is a tradition I must start! Looks like you guys had a grand time. I'm thinking I would make everyone bring stuff to make a different variation of S'More. Oh, what a grand tradition to begin. Thanks for the idea.

Nicole said...

mom you know my feelings towards mar**al**s I can't even type the word. (:@sick) but I am in love with choc and graham crackers or those tastey fudge shop cookies! PS three posts in three days way to go! Love you!