Monday, August 18, 2008

Celebrations!


Ok - I know I am late on getting this on my blog, but one of my sayings is "it is better late than never".

Nicole my oldest daughter was able to come home to celebrate her 25th Birthday!
  • You know you are going to have a great day if it starts out going to IHOP for birthday breakfast (I love IHOP - especially restaurant pancakes.)
  • Off to find the perfect birthday present - Nicole we hope you liked your present??!!
  • What would be a birthday without cake? Gotta have cake!!
  • Then top it off with getting together at Treasury of Memories for our East meets West Crop. Loads of fun, food & friends - what a great combination!!!
  • Nicole scaring Darla with her surprise greetings.

Nicole I hope you had a good time, I know your Dad & I enjoyed your visit!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

It was a blast! I am so gratefulI got to come home! I think this brithday totally makes the top 25 list!