Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The View Through My Eyes

Now that I have a blog, I find that I am always on the lookout for little treasures that I can share with my new blog friends. My daughter Nicole advised to me to keep my camera with me at all times so I can snap that unexpected picture. Here is the picture that you don't expect to see everyday in the Pacific Northwest - a Camel! No I didn't take the picture at a zoo. She is owned by a private owner, and her name is Mona. I will need to find out the rest of the story, like how did she end up on San Juan Island. I did find out that she has a sweet tooth for oranges, and has a nice temperament. I will let you know what I find out.

3 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

The thought of Detective Donna discovering Mona's identity reminds me of you telling us the story of hiding under the desk at the June scrapbook two years ago. I have NO DOUBT you will have news to tell us.

I'm so glad you're blogging.

Matt said...

WOOO-WHOOO!!! You're up and blogging! So glad you started! I'm always curious as to what the ladies from the scrapbook retreats do in their spare time. I'm such a "reality" freak, catching little glimpses into other peoples thoughts and lives. Am I scaring you? Sounds kinda weird when I read it back to myself. Anyways, WELCOME!!!!

Musicmom-Amy said...

I'd say that's right up there with the buffalo!