Friday, July 11, 2008

I have been tagged

Alright you people that wanted me to start a blog, this is one of the reasons I didn't want to start blog! That's right I enjoy reading all of your blogs of your everyday life, lessons learned, and when you get tagged. As far as being tagged, I don't know if I will come up with the real answers, because I am one of those types that can always come up with a great answer in a day or two. But being that I am now part of the blogger world, and this comes with the territory I will happily answer that questions to the best of my abilities. And with that I understand that I will tag someone else (5 to be exact) and they will come up with come eloquent answers, and tag someone else, and so goes the cycle of the blog world.



You have to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random surprising facts about yourself and then tag 5 people that have to complete this too.



3 Joys

The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Family

Friends


3 Fears

Heights

Snakes

Being the last one in a store that is closing (it's childhood thing - my mom seemed like she was the last one out at K-Mart.)


3 Goals



  1. To read my scriptures daily


  2. Read the Sunday lessons before the next week


  3. Lose weight & exercise

3 Current Obsessions




  1. Keeping tabs on Mona the Camel (No I am not stalking her, just when I drive by I look to see where she is.)


  2. Checking my blog to see if anyone has responded (I think of it as a way, that I might be important to others - lame I know but it's just me.)


  3. Working on scrapbooking (I really think it is that I want to get together with my scrappy friends, so I think it is socially motivated.)

3 Random Surprising Facts about Myself

This one is kind of hard for me because it usually is a surprise to me too.




  1. I don't mind being alone at home (just not all the time)


  2. I am finding that I am letting my adult children be adults and know that they are good people and will make good choices, and I need to exercise faith. OK - I worry a little bit, I am their Mom you know.


  3. I love surprises - the good kind! I like being the giver as well as the receiver. I am not very good at coming up with good surprises, but when I do I love the reaction of the recipients. When I was a child, I loved it when my Mom or Dad would come home and ask us to pick a hand. We all know it would be a wonderful surprised.

Tag 5 People



  1. Nicole

  2. Michelle

  3. Darla

  4. Jane

  5. Heather

I realize that some you have been tagged before, but since these questions are different one and you were the ones trying to convince me to have a blog it seemed justified in tagging you.



4 comments:

Anita said...

Phew, I lucked out and didn't get tagged! I was recently tagged by somebody from Europe of all places! I always look every day to see if you've blogged and I love to hear about Mona!

Can't wait to see you the 2nd!

http://stampinwithanita.com/

Donna Chapin said...

Anita, it was so hard to figure out who to tag. I can't wait until we get together too.

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna,

Just letting you know that you are important to me!

Love,
Susan

Ande said...

Donna thank you for your comment! It was so encouraging! I loved reading this post and reading about you!