At the tanning salon I visit they put a little card on their beds stating the bed is sanitized.
This is where my hazard comes in - I have forgotten to take the note off the bed and have laid on it unaware that it was there. Not until the next morning I caught a glimpse of a perfect white square on my back in the mirror as I was about to get in the shower. (Good thing my swimsuit has a high back so it wasn't noticeable.)
You might think that I would learn from my lesson. Nope! I did it again. This happened last year when I was preparing to go on our cruise.
It is once again time for me to get prepared with a base tan before going on our cruise next month.
Tonight, as I settling in the tanning bed I felt something poke me in the back. Yipe - it was the card, but the good news I figured it out before I had any evidence.
Apparently I need to learn this lesson each year.
1 comment:
Have a grand trip Donna! Unspotted tan and all.
Post a Comment