Nicole and others have been suggesting that I need to blog more often. One of my favorite things about reading other blogs is when they share their latest projects. But I never share any of my projects, well that is going to change. I've been to several crops in the last few months and had the chance to work on my scrapbooks, but when I need a change of pace I make cards. Now I need to remember to send them out. My friend Sandy calls it "Happy Mail" when she gets a card in the mail. I know when I get a card in the mail it makes me happy.
Stay tuned more cards are to come.
PS - I am having a little trouble with my layout and spacing, and can't figure it out.
2 comments:
Yay for projects. Yay for you posting more. Don't forget to post the way you wrap things...you're the one that taught me it's all in the presentation.
Nice cards:)
I'd like a card;)
You can send Dave a card;)
Nice cards;)
Post a Comment