Monday, September 28, 2009

The Streak Continues

In a past post I indicated that I have been on an airplane flying streak. I revealed that I have a love for flying and this past year I have had the occasion to fly each and every month. Now it wasn't planned - it just happened. When I flew in August to visit Nicole and looked toward September I realized that I didn't have any flight plans. When I was expressing my disappointment that my streak was coming to an end to a group of friends. One of our friends (Charles) has a pilots license and said that he could take me for a flight. I didn't give it much thought and then the next time we got together Rayme and Charles had scheduled my September ride.

Here are a few pictures of my flight on Saturday. It was a gorgeous sunny day! We flew towards Blaine (being careful not to cross the Canadian border - not a good thing), and then went over the San Juan Islands. The views were amazing! The whole experience was remarkable. I live in a beautiful part of the world.
Don't tell anyone, but I got to fly the plane too.

3 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Now THAT is scary, Donna, you flying! I can just hear you. I'm so glad the streak continues.

Heather @ Multiple Hats said...

Go Donna! The streak is alive :) Looks like you had fun!

Nicole said...

I am jealous! Looks like fun!