Sunday, August 30, 2009

Anything Nicole Can Do... So Can Michelle

See a few weeks ago Nicole hacked into Mom's blog. I (Michelle) thought it was genius. However, was not smart enough to guess Mom's password. I called Nicole to ask her what Mom's password was and she told me no. I had to figure it out myself. I thought that was incredibly mean and told her I was giving her the silent treatment for 1 month. It has been a week. And it is really hard!!! However, I finally figured it (the password) out tonight! Therefore I think I can stop the silent treatment because technically I figured out the password! I have never been the fan of the silent treatment. In fact I LOATH it! I am sorry Nicole that you chose this course. I hope you have learned your lesson!



P.S. Sorry Mom that we used your blog. And don't worry about changing your password... I accidental already forgot it. So basically we are back at square one.




P.S.S. The picture has nothing to do with a silent treatment, but I love this pic of me and my parents. It's from the NorthWest Washington Fair

1 comment:

Nicole said...

What lesson did I learn?