Do you watch a clock, use a planner, a calendar, the sun, seasons?
How about checking the expiration date on the milk carton? Yes, I have noticed that I check the milk carton to make sure that we can use it before it expires. This week when I checked the expiration date is comes very close to vacation time. Yeap, I use it like a calendar.
7 comments:
Haha that's so funny. Kendra was buying milk the other day and her expiration was my birthday so I knew my birthday was coming up! Like mother like daughter. ;)
Oh Donna, this is soooooo good. It strikes a cord and yet is so fresh and clever.
I hope you have fun on your trip.
OHMYGOSH Donna - I think you get far too many vacations! I'm just jealous - have so much fun!
If we could all have the luxury of expired milk meaning something good rather than just stinky old milk and no cereal for breakfast. =)
Welcome Back Donna!!!!!!!!!!!
I've missed you and did I understand right .. your leaving on vacation soon!!!
Have a great time....
Can't wait for us all to be together again...
Donna, I spoke with Deb said you were leaving on your trip... I hope you have a fabulous time!!!
By the way, that milk is getting really old... Your last post was the 4th *lol*..
Have a great time!!!
Just waiting for a new post...Plus, I think you should get rid of your milk..Yucky..
Post a Comment