Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year - Celebrate!

This is the year to Celebrate!
Last year my good friend Jane embraced the word "balance" and tried different methods to remember to have "balance" in her life.
My word this year is "Celebrate"!

I want to remember to celebrate the things in my life - daily celebrations, family and friends, holidays, and my many blessings. The word celebrate just sounds happy.

To start the new year off Rayme and I were invited to celebrate a surprise birthday party! Happy Birthday Toyke!

The very next day I got to help celebrate Ray & Cali's wedding! Congratulation Ray & Cali!










I love to celebrate! And looking forward to many more celebrations! What do you like to celebrate?

2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Celebrate fits you perfectly . . . and it does feel happy.

Thanks so much for making the INTENSE effort to come and celebrate with us. It was so appreciated.

The Millers said...

Hi Donna,
I found you and I love it! How are you? I miss you! Come check us out and stay in touch.
Love you!
Lisa