It is time to update my blog! Can you believe that I haven't updated for over a month? Can you believe we are in December? Can you believe that I have 22 days of shopping before Christmas - OK really 21 days since this day is slipping away quickly and if you subtract Christmas eve it is like 20 days. Yikes! But I have made a new discovery to help out with my lack of planning.Online Shopping!!! Yes, I have ordered things online before, but never for Christmas shopping.
I can't tell you what I bought because the recipient reads my blog. So let me tell you what I think of online Christmas shopping - I love it!!! You can't believe that there is so many things that I have on my list and I can do it all in the comfort of my own home in my PJ's.
The other good reasons for online shopping. No parking issues, the store doesn't close, I am a little bit better at not impulse buying, did I mention that I can shop in my PJ's.
Have you shopped more online this Christmas? What great deals have you found online?
3 comments:
Yay, Donna! I'm going to do more on-line. It is so much easier and the shipping seems minimal compared to the ease.
And yes, I CAN believe it's been a month since you posted! I miss them.
With the free shipping that most online places are offering on top of % off I have done quite a bit online this year. One major score is getting jewelrey at 70% off here! www.blue-bijou.com/blue-bijou-clearance.html Gorgeous pieces!
Donna,
I've missed you!!!! On line shopping can relieve lots of stress. Keep it up...
Post a Comment