The temperature here has certainly taken on the feel of winter. Usually we don't have this kind of cold weather until January. Our temperatures here have dipped into the teens and with windchill factors sometimes below zero.This morning when I left for work I got into my car that is parked in the garage, so I really didn't have to brave the weather to much, but when I got to work and had to walk from the parking lot to the building - whoa baby - I had to look down to make sure that I actually put my pants on (and I had)- it was so cold and wind whipping it felt like I didn't have any on.
As I watch the doppler radar, satellite images, and weather forecast it looks like we have this cold winter weather for a couple of weeks.
How is the weather in your neck of the woods?
4 comments:
It's snowing here. It's below freezing but not into the teens yet. Brrr.... that windchill makes it a tad bit nipply up there. Lol yet I still can't wait to come home!! Less than a week! Don't forget to pick me up at the airport please!!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donna-First of all, I am soooo glad you had your pants on!! It's been absolutely freezing here. I think the low was 2 or 3 last night! Stay warm - spike that hot cocoa if you need to :)
Oh goodness. The cold is making me into a hermit, so I'm very impressed that you still go outside!
snowy where i am too which is actually out of character for our area. cold, cold, cold - well warmer today - like 20.
Post a Comment