I am finally joined the ranks of having a blog! About the last 2 years many of my friends have a blogs and have been encouraging me to start a blog. But I haven't been able to really justify "why" ,"what in the world would I say" and finally "what would I name my blog" to have a blog. After a weekend with these friends and my daughter they where a bit consumed with getting a blog started for me with promises of helping me getting it named, and helping understand all the technical stuff. I am here to report that I'm Here!!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
WOOHOO!! Can't wait to see more posts from you!
Yeah!!!! I love the name but you will always be West Side Donna to me!!!
Thanks for being such a great friend... Can't wait to see what you post...
Now show us that BEACH BOOK!!!!
WOOHOO - I'm so glad you finally joined blog land!!! Now we can lurk on your blog!
I agree with Darla - get that beach book posted. It was totally awesome and I will definitely have to CASE it!
http://stampinwithanita.com/
YAY DONNA! i'm going to add you to my blog list since i'm sure i'll want to use all your ideas you're sure to post on here! good luck!
Welcome to the bloggin gworld. We will all encourage you so as to keep you going.
Yahoo!! Donna is here!! I'm so excited!! I'm not sure I could use anymore exclamation points!! I'm excited to see what you are up to now!!
Donna, check it out - I gave you a mention!!!
http://stampinwithanita.com/?p=340
Go Donna, go Donna!! Can't wait to hear more . . .
Hey Donna! Amy Anderson here!! I found your link on the Card's blog. Looks cute! Stuff stuff my friend.
Post a Comment